Today I wanted to share five of my recommendations of places you should stop when visiting the Music City.
I'm standing in front of Martin's BBQ on Belmont Boulevard here in Nashville. This is one of my favorite places to visit for lunch, which got me thinking about other places that I like to stop by in Nashville that you might not have heard about. Here are my top five recommendations for must-visit destinations in Nashville:
1. Martin's BBQ. Like I said before, this is my absolute favorite spot to go for lunch. If you're in the mood for a delicious brisket burger, then do yourself a favor and stop by one of their locations around town. You won't regret it.
2. Radnor Lake. A couple of miles down the road in the Oak Hill Neighborhood, you'll find Radnor Lake. It's about 1,300 acres nestled in the middle of Nashville, with five miles of trails to hike around it. It's a real gem, especially for those who like the outdoors but don't want to leave the city.
3. Parnassus Books. This is one of my favorite bookstores in all of Nashville.
4. The Frothy Monkey Coffeehouse. This is a great place to have coffee, breakfast, and to meet people.
5. Fox's Donut Den. Located in Green Hills, this is a great place to take the kids. It's been around since the 70s! They have lots of options for donuts, but I definitely recommend their maple bacon donut. It's amazing.
If you have any questions about these locations or you have any recommendations of your own, don't hesitate to reach out to me. I'd be glad to speak to you!