We are now scouting for a new team player for our championship team at The Anderson Group Real Estate Services.
This job is not for you unless you have grit, you are coachable, and you are a self-starter. Unless you are humble and have something to prove. Unless you are hungry for success, and know that failure simply isn't an option for you.
If you were a college football player, you'd be in the SEC, because winning is everything, and championships are the expectation (We concede that we probably only think this because Josh is a huge LSU fan). This man or woman is probably in their 30's or 40's with some life experience. They are ambitious with proven ability to succeed. They don't have to be a genius but common sense is a must. Most of all, they should feel like they have something to prove, and they want to grow with the company. They are driven by an intrinsic desire to get better every day, just because they can.
If they don't fit the above description, I don't want to talk to them. If this is you or someone you know I would love to connect ASAP.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Prospects for, presents to, and serves as the key relationship for buyers and sellers.
- Identifying and analyzing potential investment opportunities for our past clients and buyers.
- Excellent communication and network cultivation skills; keeping clients in the loop; and keeping us top of mind. Must have a willingness to identify and attend client and business networking events.
- Effectively negotiates, or oversees negotiations, for all clients.
- Responsible for maintaining consistent lead follow-up
- Develops expert knowledge regarding local market conditions and pricing trends.
- Evaluates showing feedback and re-evaluates pricing as needed to get the client the best deal possible, while also closing as fast as possible.
- Provides high-level fiduciary advice on pricing strategies and staging homes for home sales and purchases.
- Basic understanding of computers and navigating the Internet, and an ability to leverage social media platforms for business without wasting time.
- Unlimited earning potential through commission
We were founded in 2006 by Josh Anderson. Josh served 8 years in the U.S. Army, including a 10-month stint in Bagram, Afghanistan, during Operation Enduring Freedom. These experiences, coupled with the education he received from Louisiana State University, have molded him into a focused, disciplined, and strong willed individual. After 15 years of growth, our team continues to be one of the top performing real estate businesses in Middle Tennessee. We don't make excuses, we deliver.
At The Anderson Group, our agents specialize in building lasting relationships with our clients while helping them achieve their goal of finding a new home. We help anyone from first-time buyers,j to investors, to folks that have owned their little slice of life for 40 years, and are looking for a way to pass it to a new family who can fill the place with love and care. We differentiate ourselves through our non-profit, client loyalty program, client social events, and our concierge program which assists clients with the planning, updating, and staging of their home for prospective buyers. We coordinate and facilitate renovations and professional staging with 100% of the cost deferred until after escrow. We are constantly looking for new and innovative ways to break through the market. Our team's vast knowledge of Nashville's ever-growing communities and commitment to client needs have helped us become one of the most trusted names in Nashville real estate.
We stay ahead of the competition through constant market analysis of new trends and platforms which allow us to thrive in this challenging market. We are one of the best-positioned firms on social media in the entire state. Just try googling ''best realtor in Nashville,'' and see what you find. You'll see a bunch of people who pay to pretend to be at the top, and then us, the #1 most-loved firm in town. Real Estate has changed dramatically in the last 5 years, and will surely be dramatically different 5 years from now. You can trust that we will be ahead of the curve.
Due to the high volume of inquiries, serious applicants should submit their cover letter, resume, and DISC profile (https://www.tonyrobbins.com/disc) to info@JoshAndersonRealEstate.com
If you have any questions about the role, please contact ? 615-509-7000